Learn to Swing Dance in San Francisco with Nathan Dias!
Swing dancing is fun, great exercise and a cool way to meet people!
Join in on group dance classes in Swing and Lindy Hop at various San Francisco locations, or take private dance lessons in the Inner Sunset.
Nathan is also a party and wedding DJ, dance performer and live music booking agent, making him your one-stop shop for swing dance entertainment in San Francisco!
- Wednesdays in October: Rockstar Blues for Lindy Hoppers at Cats Corner
- Sat Oct 10: Lindy at Boogie By the Bay w/ the DecaVita Sisters!
- Sun Oct 11: Jazz up Your Lindy Hop w/ Rebecca & Calvin in SF
- Thu Oct 15: 8pm Int/Adv Lindy Hop w/ Nathan & Kristin at Ashkenaz, Berkeley
9pm Music by Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums / 8pm Beginning Lesson w/ Karen & Michael
- Oct 16-18: Camp Swing in the Mendocino Woods, CA
Workshops, Live Music Dance Parties, Camping and More!
Group Dance Lessons
- 7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8:30pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
- 30-minute practice session after each class
- Women’s Building, 3543 18th Street, SF (near Valencia)
- Next 4-week session starts November 2nd
- Monthly Lindy Hop Classes at 7 & 8pm
- Weekly Beginning Swing Drop-in Class at 9pm
- Live Music Dance Party / Different Bands Each Week!
- Full Bar, Restaurant and Swingin’ Ambiance!
- Balancoire Night Club, 2565 Mission, SF (near 22nd)
- New month-long session starts November 4th!
Group classes not for you? No problem! Nathan teaches private lessons for individuals, couples and small groups at his home studio in the Inner Sunset. Wedding dance couples welcome!
Contact Nathan to schedule a lesson.
DJing and Party Entertainment
Book a DJ, live swing band, dance lesson and/or dance performance for your special event including:
Request an Event Quote online!