Learn to Swing Dance in San Francisco with Nathan Dias!
Swing dancing is fun, great exercise and a cool way to meet people!
Join in on group dance classes in Swing and Lindy Hop at various San Francisco locations, or take private dance lessons in the Inner Sunset.
Nathan is also a party and wedding DJ, dance performer and live music booking agent, making him your one-stop shop for swing dance entertainment in San Francisco!
Group Dance Lessons
- 7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8:30pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
- 30-minute practice session after each class
- taught by Nathan & Jessica Boddicker
- Women’s Building, 3543 18th Street, SF (near Valencia)
- New 4-week class session starts May 5th!
- 7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8pm Intermediate
- 9pm Beginning Swing Drop-in Class
- 9:30pm Live Music Dance Party / Different Bands Each Week!
- Balancoire Night Club, 2565 Mission, SF (near 22nd)
- New month-long session starts May 7th!
- 7-8pm Lindy Hop Progressive Series w/ Nathan & Ellen
- 8-9pm Beginning Swing Drop-in lesson w/ Karen
- 9pm Live Music Dance Party / Different Bands Each Week!
- Ashkenaz Music & Dance Community Center, Berkeley
- Session starts Thursday, April 3rd!
Workshops & Events
Saturday, May 3rd:
- Featuring the amazing, world-renowned dancer and teacher Catrine “Cat” Ljunggren!
- 3 x 80 minute classes, 11am-5pm @ the Women’s Building, SF
- Full workshop (3-classes): $50 by March 27. $60 after the deadline.
Group classes not for you? No problem! Nathan teaches private lessons for individuals, couples and small groups at his home studio in the Inner Sunset. Wedding dance couples welcome!
Contact Nathan to schedule a lesson.
DJing and Party Entertainment
Book a DJ, live swing band, dance lesson and/or dance performance for your special event including:
Request an Event Quote online!