All-Day Intermediate Lindy Hop Workshop with Nathan & Audrey
Saturday, March 27, 2010, 10am-5pm @ Avenue Dance Studio
- 4 classes, 1:15 minutes each, w/ lunch break
- 10am Solo Jazz & Charleston
- 11:30am Aerials, Dips & Tricks Fundamentals
- 12:45pm Lunch Break
- 2pm Clips Class (learn partner swing dance sequences from the old movies)
- 3:30pm Partner Stealing (for breaking into jam circles) w/ Hep Jen & Ken Watanabe
Location: Avenue Dance Studio, 4541 Irving St. @ 46th Ave, SF, 94122
Cost: $65 if registered by Thursday, March 25. $75 after the deadline. $20 drop-in for individual classes.
Pre-requisites: This class is geared toward intermediate level dancers who have taken at least 3 continuous months of Intermediate Lindy Hop and are regular social dancers. If you are unsure, please email Nathan for advice.
No partner needed. 24 students max.
Register online today and save $10:
$20 drop-in at the door, as space available. If dropping in, we recommending coming with a partner to keep the class balanced.