Swing and Lindy Hop Dance Lessons
Nathan teaches regular group classes and private lessons in swing dance and lindy hop at a variety of locations in San Francisco.
Â Weekly Group Classes
Mondays: Lindy Hop Classes @ the Women’s Building (Mission District)
Learn to Lindy Hop at the historic SF Women’s Building. Fun and friendly classes take place in the beautiful and spacious main auditorium, and will get you dancing quickly and confidently.
Wednesdays: Cat’s CornerÂ @ Balancoire Night ClubÂ (Mission District)
Nathan hosts Cats Corner, the Wednesday Night Swing Dance Party at Balancoire Night Club. Cats Corner offers swing and lindy hop group dance classes from 7-9:30pm. After class, you can enjoy a full night of dancing to live music by top local swing bands, a full bar & restaurant, elegant lounge setting and friendly atmosphere.
If group classes don’t fit your schedule, consider private lessons. Nathan teaches private dance lessons for individuals, couples and small groups. Scheduling is flexible and multiple lesson discounts are available.
Individual lessons are great for:
- learning the basics in a safe, non-intimidating environment before trying group classes
- tuning up your dancing
- learning specific moves, styling and technique that you want to learn
- preparing for a wedding or special event
Contact Nathan to schedule a lesson!
- Texas Tommy Swing @ California Swingin’ Workshop, Mountain View, August 2011
- Swing Rueda @ Avenue Dance Studio, June 2011, March 2011
- Lindy Hop Aerials @ Avenue Dance Studio, April 2011
- Lindy Hop Aerials @ Swingin’ at the Savoy Workshop, Cheryl Burke Dance, Mountain View, February 2011
- Fast Lindy Hop @ the SF Balboa Festival, December 5, 2009
- Swing out Technique & Fast Lindy Hop @ the *Workshop, San Luis Obispo, November 13-15, 2009