Sunday, April 5th is my birthday and to celebrate I’d actually like to give away the presents this year: free private dance lessons!
Yeah. That’s right. Free.
The first 10 individuals or couples who can answer the personal trivia question at the end of this message may each claim a free 1-hour private dance lesson.
- 1-hour private lesson w/ Nathan Dias
- taught at Nathan’s home dance studio in the Inner Sunset, SF
- lesson times available on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday evenings + weekdays during the day
- limit 1 lesson per individual or couple
Use this opportunity to:
- learn the basics in a private setting
- refine & improve your technique w/ individual feedback
- learn new moves, footwork, styling and more
- practice class material with an experienced partner
- learn to dance for your wedding or special event
I’m also offering a $10 discount on private lessons for the month of April, in case you miss being one of the lucky 10.
And now for the personal trivia question:
What is the name of the song that Nathan first started swing dancing to?
(Hint: you can find the answer somewhere on my website)
Email me, call me or come and talk to me at a dance with the answer to claim your lesson.
Cheers and happy dancing…oh, and Happy Birthday to all the other Aries/April Birthday people out there 😉